SIMP, shares to quadruple
Target price Rp1,968
Last 12-month cashflow +Rp 936 billion
March 1st,, 2021
1 minute read
1 minute read
- Sales jumped 21% in the fourth quarter to Rp 4.16 trillion after a -3% decline in the third quarter, +7% in the second quarter.
- Sales were 10% above our forecast.
- The average quarterly sales growth is now at 5%. We expect average growth to slow slightly to 4% & sales to reach Rp 4.775 trillion by the fourth quarter 2021.
- Cashflow was back to positive Rp 68 billion in the fourth quarter after negative -Rp 111 billion in the third quarter.
- Average quarterly Cashflow is at Rp 234 billion.
- Investment spending was Rp 443 billion & we use that in our forecast, which with higher sales gives a stronger average quarterly Cashflow Rp 305 billion in this next 12 months:
Sales beat our forecast, cashflow back to positive, big cashflow ahead, only 0.17X assets, shares to quintuple...
- The balance sheet leverage of net cash minus total liabilities was at -Rp 14.5 trillion in the fourth quarter from -Rp 15.5 trillion in the third quarter, -Rp 15.4 trillion a year ago.
- With our forecast for higher free cashflow & a dividend payout of Rp 480 billion...
- ...the net cash will be -Rp 13.7 trillion in 12 months time.
- Net profit was much higher at Rp 577 billion in the fourth quarter up from Rp 141 billion in the third quarter.
- The cash cost ratio of net profit add back depreciation minus sales as a percent of sales was lower at 78%.
- We use the average 84% costs to predict a stronger next 12 months profit, Rp 1.6 trillion.
- SIMP has raised capital of Rp 1.3 trillion in the last six years.
- At the current market value, Rp 5.95 trillion, it’s only 0.33X sales, 0.17X assets, 0.3X equity with a 8.2% profitability & a 8.1% yield.
- Our free cashflow forecast is Rp 1.22 trillion. At 1.6% with a 0.4X adjustment gives a four times higher target price of Rp1,968.